When upgrading a MailStore Product key you must first remove the existing license the add the new license
- Login to MailStore as an Administrator and click on 'Administrative Tools'.
- In the left hand menu click on 'License Manager'.
- On the License Manager screen click on 'Remove License' and then 'Ok' to confirm
- The License Manager screen will now be blank so click on 'Install License' to enter a new Product Key.
- Choose 'I’d like to enter a 25-letter product key'.
- In the 'Product Key' field enter the license key that you have received in the Email, if this is correct you should see a green 'tick' icon appear.
- In the 'Company' field enter your company name and click 'OK'.
- You will now receive a message advising you that MailStore will send some information to their servers and download your license key file. Review the information to ensure your details are correct and click 'Yes'.
- Once the license file has been downloaded and installed, the license manager screen will appear. Click 'Restart' to use this licence and restart the Mailstore service.