To configure your Veeam Cloud Connect Service, follow the below guide once your account has been provisioned and you receive your credentials from CloudRecover.
1. In the Veeam Backup & Replication Console, Click the "BACKUP INFRASTRUCTURE" Menu, then Click "Service Providers".
2. Click the "ADD SERVICE PROVIDER" item on the right and enter in the following:
- Name: cloudgateway.cloudrecover.com.au
- Port: 6180 (Default)
- Tick the box to "Allow this Veeam Backup & Replication Installation to be managed by the service provider" (If you wish CloudRecover to be able to provide remote support/management)
Then Click "Next"
3. Click "Add" Next To Credentials, enter your credentials from above, then Click "OK" then "Finish" and wait for the connection to finish. Once done, confirmation of your Repository and Quota will be displayed.
4. Click "Next" Then "Finish"
Once Completed you will see the CloudRecover Veeam Cloud Connect Gateway appear in the list in the Service Provider Tab. If you click on the Backup Repositories tab you should see the previously configured Cloud Connect Repository with the Capacity and Free space shown.
You are now ready to Create Backup and Backup Copy jobs to the Cloud Repository.
Please refer to the following article for instructions on how to create a backup and a backup copy job to the Cloud Repository just created