CloudRecover are pleased to announce the release of Connected 8.8.2, current customers will be automatically upgraded to this release during early September 2014
New in this release
This release now officially supports the following enhancements to Connected:
- Internet Explorer version 10 and 11, for Support Center and Account Management Website access.
- Java version 1.7, for Support Center and Account Management Website access.
- Modified the PC Agent by adding the backup date column in the retrieve view to display files as of a certain backup date and modified date.
- Modified the PC and Mac Agent by setting the Migration Mode value to OFF. Files will now be marked for deletion that were not recovered to the system after a recovery.
- Enabled EMO to override the GPO rules that caused backup to fail as it prevented the users from modifying the Microsoft Outlook .PST files.
This section lists the resolved issues in HP Connected Backup version 8.8.2
- Modified the Support Center and Account Management Website to work correctly with the latest version of Java.
- Resolved an issue with the Support Center that prevented users from adding a new rule set and load immediately after the changes were saved. This issue occurred due to the new Java security feature.
- Resolved an issue with the Mac Agent where the Agent failed to perform backup on Mac OS X10.9 (Mavericks).
- Resolved an issue with the PC Agent where the Retrieve Panel failed to display the user node and the number of selected files.
- Updated the OpenSSL library to version 0.9.8za to address the potential security issues.
For more information please see our Connected 8.8.2 Documentation