Follow the instructions below if you need to Stop, Start or Restart The LiveVault Backup Service.
Windows 2003 To Windows 2012R2
- On the server, Press the Windows Key + R to bring up the run prompt
- Type services.msc and hit enter
- Locate the "Livevault Backup Service" Service, right click it and select either Stop, Start, Or Restart
- SSH remotely to the server or open a console window on the Local Server
- Run /etc/init.d/lvbackup stop (to stop the service) or /etc/init.d/lvbackup start (to start the service)