To Perform a manual update of the backup agent, follow the procedure below:
1. Login to the Livevault Web UI https://cloudrecover.onlinebackup.com
2. Click the downloads link at the top right of the screen
3. Select the appropriate version of the backup agent for your Operating System, click download and "Save as" when prompted, select a location to save the installer to, such as your desktop
4. Navigate to the location you saved the installer, right click the Installer and select "run as" Administrator
5. At the welcome Screen click "Next"
6. Accept the EULA and click Next
7. At the Destination Folders Screen, click "Next"
8. At the Ready To Install screen, click "Install"
9. At the Wizard Completed Screen, Click Configure
10. Because the Agent configuration has previously been completed, no configuration is necessary, at the configuration complete screen, click "Finish"
11. You will be prompted to restart your Server, if you select "Cancel" to not restart, Backups will not resume until you restart the server at a later time, if you wish to restart the server now, click "OK"