CloudRecover is pleased to announce the general release of VM Explorer 6.2.001
This Release has the following additions and fixes:
- Added support for Hyper-V 2016
- Added Azure Cloud Blob Storage support
- Added localization for Russian, Chinese Simplified and Portuguese (Brasil).
- Removed legacy GUI application
- Added possibility to open Web VSphere Client for ESX/ESXi servers
- Added possibility to open Remote Desktop for Hyper-V servers and Windows VMs
- Added check and UI instructions for the user to disable SSL protocols v2.0 and v3.0
- Fixed bug that make NFS server consume CPU
- Various Graphical improvements.
- Minor bugfixes
Who can answer my questions?
We are glad to speak with you and answer any questions that you might have regarding this notification. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to provide feedback or enhancement requests, please contact Support using one of the following methods:
1300 722 344, Option 2